11 September 2015

THE GREATEST EARTHQUAKE PRONE DATES TO COME!!

As we approach 2020 we will experience some extremely strong earthquakes.
One period which in my opinion will cause VERY powerful earthquakes is around 11MAY 2020.
One reason is Saturn is station on 11th May 2020 and Jupiter station on 14th May 2020, within a space of 2 days! This will likely cause great stresses on earth.
I searched and have found very few dates where both planets are station simultaneously ...
The nearest date is 12th MAY 2020!
Below is the planetary alignment for 2nd May 2020 which holds to 12th May and few days after, where I expect GREATER than 7R earthquakes, and or strong double earthquakes  within this time.
Other such dates are: 11 December 2026 (Saturn station) and 13th December 2026 (Jupiter station. This set is even MORE prone to terrible horrific earthquakes....I have not found any other period as bad as those two until 2050! I guess I will be long gone to confirm it.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment